83rd Masters Tournament just around the corner
It’s a tradition unlike any other and the unofficial start of spring for golf fans nationwide. The beauty of April flowers at Augusta National Golf Club, once a plant nursery, is the blossom potential for the golfers in the 83rd Masters Tournament, especially with Tiger on the prowl. It is fair to mention, plenty of ‘flair prayers’ will be commonplace around Amen Corner. Could we even see some showers from the eyes of players who either overcome or succumb to the pressure?
To help get you in the mood for golf’s first major of the year, here are some interesting fun facts:
- Magnolia trees dating to the 1850’s frame Magnolia Lane
- Total members of Augusta National Golf Club=300
- $37.5K Augusta Nationals initiation fee and $2.1K annual dues for members
- 3 female members: Condoleezza Rice, Darla Moore and Ginni Rometty
- Dwight Eisenhower, our 34th president, was the only US president to be a member.
- Augusta is ranked 2nd best course, according to Golf Digest
- Tiger has had 70 career PGA Tour wins, 14 Major Championship victories – just 4 away from Nicklaus’s all-time record.
- Average age of the world’s top 10 golfers = 29
- There are 6 golfers age 40+ that have won the Masters
- The Green Jacket was awarded the first time in 1949 and costs $250 and 1 month to produce.
- Concessions prices remain “cheap”.
- A tradition like none other – 11.1M viewership on CBS (62 years broadcasting) and 2.1M on ESPN
- Only 4 min/hour allowed for commercials during Masters coverage.
- Total Purse is $11M to all golfers. $1.98M for winner and a 10% caddy cut.
You work hard, your key clients are your lifeline, your prospects are your future and life is about memories. Take the time to enjoy your success, show appreciation to the ones that drive your revenue, grow your business, and fulfill your bucket list. Our luxury packages to the 2020 Masters golf tournament include your choice of Masters Badges (tickets), first class accommodations near Augusta National, transportation to and from the course, an on-site host, VIP hospitality options and much more. Partner with us, the #1 Fan Concierge Service Company in the Industry.